Multi-Objective Optimization In Theory and Practice II: Metaheuristic Algorithms
Jahn J. Jittorntrum K. Kim I. Multidisciplinary Optim.
- Table of Contents.
- Ritorno a casa (Italian Edition).
- Analysis of the Balanced Scorecard as a strategic controlling instrument with an example from the insurance industry?
- Mathematical optimization?
- Differentiate Yourself! Your Fastest Guide to High School Success through the Dream-Plan Process.
- Multiobjective bilevel optimization | SpringerLink?
Lin J. Loridan P.
Mathematical optimization - Wikipedia
Marglin S. Miettinen K. Nishizaki I. Osman M. Pascoletti A. Prohaska, J. Diplomarbeit, Univ. Ruzika S. Sawaragi Y. Number in Mathematics in science and engineering. Schandl B. Shi X. Multi-Criteria Decis. Staib T. Teng C.
- Theory of Multiobjective Optimization, Volume - 1st Edition.
- The Cozy Chicks Kitchen;
- Deictic Imaginings: Semiosis at Work and at Play: 11 (Studies in Applied Philosophy, Epistemology and Rational Ethics).
- 1968 (Collana Storica Vol. 11) (Italian Edition).
- 1st Edition?
- Theory of Multiobjective Optimization (Mathematics in Science and Engineering).
Tuy H. Global Optim. Free Shipping Free global shipping No minimum order. Best operator approximation, Non-Lagrange interpolation, Generic Karhunen-Loeve transform Generalised low-rank matrix approximation Optimal data compression Optimal nonlinear filtering.
Powered by. You are connected as. Connect with:.
Use your name:. Thank you for posting a review! We value your input. Share your review so everyone else can enjoy it too. Your review was sent successfully and is now waiting for our team to publish it. Reviews 0. This second part focuses on the use of metaheuristic algorithms in more challenging practical cases.
Log in to Wiley Online Library
The book includes ten chapters that cover several advanced MOO techniques. These include the determination of Pareto-optimal sets of solutions, metaheuristic algorithms, genetic search algorithms and evolution strategies, decomposition algorithms, hybridization of different metaheuristics, and many-objective more than three objectives optimization and parallel computation. The final section of the book presents information about the design and types of fifty test problems for which the Pareto-optimal front is approximated. It is an essential handbook for students and teachers involved in advanced optimization courses in engineering, information science and mathematics degree programs.
Pareto-Optimal Front Determination. Metaheuristic Optimization Algorithms.
Evolutionary Strategy Algorithms. Genetic Search Algorithms. Evolution Strategy Algorithms.